Note 1: You must be under the age on 18th March, 2018
Note 2: Entries close 6pm, Wednesday, 14th March, 2018
Entry fee is $30 or $50 for two players. Novice entry is $20
Conditions of Entry
Nerang Junior Open, Southern Region Bronze Tournament, 18th March, 2018.
1. The Nerang Junior Open shall be recognised as a Southern Region selection tournament and a bronze event on the Australian Junior Squash Tour. All matches shall be played at 43 Station Street, Nerang QLD, 4211.
2. Players shall be affiliated to Q Squash Ltd, or their respective State Squash Association.
3. Age groups shall be Novice, Under 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21.
4. Players shall be UNDER the age of their age group on the (last) day of the tournament; ie if a player turns 11 on the 17th March, 2018 the player shall play Under 13.
5. Players shall enter only one (1) age group.
6. No player shall be permitted to play until their entry fee is paid.
7. Players shall report to the Control Desk 15 minutes prior to their advertised playing time, or risk forfeiture of their match and shall also check their next match time prior to leaving the tournament venue.
8. WSF Rules shall apply throughout the tournament.
9. Protective eye wear SHALL be worn at all times while on court.
10. All matches shall be best of five (5) games; PAR 11 (point a rally) scoring.
11. ‘Double yellow dot’ balls shall be used for all age groups
12. Players shall mark and / or referee the match immediately following their own match.
13. Entry forms shall be completed online on the Southern Region Squash website or via emailing the tournament director Caitlin Penfold (firstname.lastname@example.org).
14. Signing (and/or submitting online) the entry form confirms that the tournament organisers shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss of or damage to property sustained or incurred by any person in connection with the Nerang Junior Open.
15. Coaches and/or parents shall not interfere with refereeing or the general running of the tournament at any time. If necessary, persistent offenders shall be asked to leave the tournament.
16. Southern Region Squash shall not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour during the tournament or comments on social media from ANY player or other person and shall enforce what it deems to be appropriate sanctions against offenders.
17. All draws, match times and results shall be available at www.sportyhq.com before, during and after the tournament.
18. If players’ event is cancelled due to lack of numbers, players shall be contacted and advised of their options.
19. The tournament director reserves the right to:
(a) accept or refuse any entry,
(b) disqualify any player for late arrival or misconduct,
(c) combine events
(d) alter match times,
(e) vary conditions of play.
21. Southern Region Squash may, at its discretion, vary any or all of the above conditions.